Sunday 4 December 2011

One more experience with Letsbuy.com

I was afraid from online shopping but after my experience with Letsbuy make it so easy for me. I purchased Fujifilm FinePix S2950 Digital Camera from Letsbuy.com. The price of this camera in the market is around Rs. 11,000, however on other online shopping sites I found this product from Rs. 10000 upwards. And I got this camera from Letbuy in unbelievable price i.e Rs. 8999. I placed the order on 14th Nov night around 11 PM. At the same time I received a mail from Letsbuy.com of order confirmation and the next morning I got a call from their customer care desk again for the confirmation of my order. Same day in the evening i again got a mail from Letsbuy.com that my order was shipped through Bluedart courier services. In that mail they provide waybill number to me. I entered that waybill number in bluedart tracking website and just surprised to see that waybill number is invalid. So I called customer care to verify but no one picked my call. I tried again and again, on 16th morning my call was connect to customer care. They said by mistake they send mail to me. That was not satisfactory reply. To be honest, the customer care is not as better of Letsbuy.com


On 18th noon I received a call from a unknown number. The courier delivery boy was on line, he said that he is outside of my house. I received my camera without any prior mail or call. Because that order was on Cash on delivery so they should inform me before shipping. Anyways i paid to Courier delivery boy. I was so excited to open that box. There was not any kind of damage, the camera was packed so well secured. I received my product in 4 days only and in cheapest price. I am happy with the Letsbuy services. I will definitely used this website again and also suggest this website to my friends. No doubt its very good site and provide every good deals too. I would like to thank Letsbuy team for providing good services and product.

No comments:

Post a Comment