Monday 5 December 2011

Amazing experience with Letsbuy



Letsbuy.com is the place where one could love to shop again and again. Up to now we are fully satisfied by the delivery service and their original products. While shopping for a decade now from online, came across many online websites. Even we ordered many items from various online stores but my family is fully satisfied with the great service that gets through Letsbuy.  


 
Recently I had ordered Samsung Galaxy Y from this online company. They give best deals in mobile phones. Even they are offering additional 5 percent discount and also free Bluetooth which is worth Rs. 1000. So isn’t it a killer deal. 

After booking the order within few hours, I got a call from the customer care. Customer care service is just superb. My mind is full of several questions regarding the product quality and delivery date, that’s why, asked them few questions and they very politely reply to my answers. Also request them to deliver my product as soon as possible because I have to go out of station. So they tell me that they do at their best. The main thing is that within one single day, got the mobile which had ordered. It was a happy moment after receiving my order and hats off to the customer care team who do the job brilliantly. 



Once get the product and checked it thoroughly, the model and product warranty card to be found correct. The warranty card is the original one. But I was not so happy with the packaging. They could pack it in more proper way. But all the above am fully satisfied with the Letsbuy. Want refer this site to all my friends and family members to shop because it is very reliable site. 

I book the order in online payment mode through ICICI bank card. Many friends of mine told me why you had ordered through online payment mode, the online companies delay in these kinds of orders. But after receiving they became so surprise. And now my friends started shopping from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment