Thursday 8 December 2011

Letsbuy reviews about excellent service


I had came across many online shopping site but found that Letsbuy.com offer products at low price with great service. So we think to buy something from here. My husband wants to give me gift in my birthday and he gives me option to select my own gift. During surfing I came across many products but want to buy a new mobile phone. Then I started comparing the price range in various online shopping sites. Then found that Letsbuy is selling at best low price.



During evening time, book the order for HTC Wildfire. At the time of booking the product was available in stock. Next morning my husband told me to check the email confirmation for the order placed. After checking the mail I was shocked to see the status is giving out of stock. Quickly make a call to the customer care for verification and asked how much time it will take to come the mobile in stock. They told me that there is huge amount of booking for this phone that is why it gets shorted. They also tell me to wait for 2- 3 days and once the product will come they will ship the mobile phone at urgent basis. 



After hearing these words from the customer care I feel relaxed. Within 5 days get courier from Letsbuy through Blue dart. Oh had deep breath from inside after getting so quickly my HTC mobile and became so cheerful. It was very good day for me because once the product was out of stock, I became hopeless of getting it and thanks to the customer care team that they had done very good job and provide the availability of the order I had placed. To all my friends do buy the product of your choice from Letsbuy.com at reasonable rate with free home delivery at your doorstep.    

No comments:

Post a Comment